Friday, March 19

Tag Time!

This was going to be Things I Regret Buying tag, but i honestly couldn't make a decent list, so this has got to be better right?!

40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Most of the time, twice, but something i just use toner in the morning
.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination!

-What is your current facial wash?
Im currently looking for a good one and at the moment i am trying out amie.. A brand i have never used before.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes! Whenever i need it :)

-What brand do you use?
One of Avon which has lasted forever and i can't remember the name of, but i have a feeling they stopped selling it :( boo.

-What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment, day and night i use Johnsons night cream the purple one in the little jar (yay for descriptions when i don't remember names!)

-Do you have freckles?
Nope but i think they are pretty!

-Do you use eye cream?
No but i need one.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, words can't describe how much i hate it.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No but from what i hear, sounds scary.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
None at the moment, last one i used was GOSH x-ceptional wear.

-How about concealer?
No7 quick cover blemish stick. On my third tube.. Want a review?

-Do you know your undertone color?
Nope, i would like to know though.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Love them, but i never have a reason to wear them.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but who does that?

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Avon, I really like there mascara. Or Maybelline Lash Stiletto that was a good one

-Sephora or MAC?
Erm.. neither ;D

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope, I don't shop at MAC..

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Lots of brushes, and my fingers - one of the best tools imo.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yep, either too faced shadow insurance or UDPP. I think i prefer Too Faced though.

-For the face?
Yes, Smashbox.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I can't pick just one!

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, i hate liquid.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never really. I do poke myself in the eye with mascara often though...

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
A bit too messy for me.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have tried a couple, didn't really suit my skin type and didn't cover enough for me.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Honestly i am not a fan of lipstick!

-How about lipgloss?
A limited edition smashbox one is my favourite. I love all lipgloss in general.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I get bored so switch up almost everyday, don't really have a favourite!

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope i do look there to find cheaper deals sometimes, but haven't purchased anything

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yep! Love finding good, cheap products, not being pounced on by sales assistants is always a plus.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nope! I don't know if there is one near me :(

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I have looked into it, maybe one day :)

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes, when im running late..

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much bronzer and too dark foundation.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both, I couldn't pick just one.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I don't really look at celebrities much, oops haha.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Concealer. Im pretty self conscious about scars, boo.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I use too, but lately no haha.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I'm not a big fan of my skin, so not really! I look alright with no eye make up though.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
No idea!

-What do you think of Makeup?
I love it. I can express myself. I can't draw and i do think make up lets me show my creative side. I love picking out the colours i want to use in the morning and you can change it up and do anything you want. It's funfunfun!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers