Friday, February 5

In and Out!

Sorry no blog post for a while but feel like doing one now..
In and Out's for the past few weeks shall we say? (As i am rubbish at posting regularly!)
Sorry it's not much beauty related.

In.

Getting exams over and done with and nearly getting past all coursework and essay deadlines! Feels like a weight off my shoulders.

Opi's Alice in Wonderland collection! I am in love. I think i might do a review, even though loads of people have, I just love the colours so much!
I am currently sporting Barry M navy blue colour with Opi's Mad as a Hatter over the top! Beautiful!

My new favourite CD is LIGHTS! The Listening. I suggest everyone goes and checks out her music on myspace or something, i love it, it's so calming yet upbeat :)

Radical Self Love!! (HERE)




Out.

Cold weather :( It is just getting on my nerves now and i never usually mind winter much.

Finding out exactly how limited Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland palette is going to be.. 2000 is not enough to go around.

Tanning.. After watching The Truth About Tanning on BBC's iPlayer i'm staying away from sun as much as possible! Go watch it, its very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers