Thursday, February 25

What do you want to see?

So, my original plan for this blog was beauty related stuff, but I feel like its all over the place now. Not that I don't want to post about beauty but everyone and there mother is doing that now and I what I have to offer is nothing special I guess?

I think I am going to keep doing Things I Love Thursday (see below post) Because i enjoyed writing that! And I will try to get beauty related posts up. I know this is my blog and I will write what I want to write about, but I am writing with the idea that people are, maybe, hopefully reading this! So what do you want to see? What posts do you enjoy reading?

There is something in the post for me, or should be in the post for me soon! And i will definetly be reviewing that! I am so excited for it!

Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers