Monday, June 14

Life! Exams! Cars!

Usually when exams are coming up, time flies by and I never feel prepared. This time around, exams can’t come soon enough. I have my first one next Monday! I feel like I have been off college for ages (I’m not sure if I am suppose to go in or not..) but I haven’t been in for a lesson since before half term.
I am going to be so happy when these exams are over. Hopefully they will be the last exams I ever take. I have come to realise that this whole studying and exams business is not for me and I am so glad that I didn’t apply for uni. So many people think this is a mistake, but I don’t like the idea of university. It’s not for everyone!

Apart from revising, I have been concentrating loads on my driving. I got my car last week (Tuesday) and I have been out in it nearly everyday. I really want to pass my test before the new driving test comes in in October, which apparently is going to be really difficult, so I am practicing as much as I can. 
Here's a rather rubbish picture. But it's the only one I have!


As far as this blog goes, I will resume when I can. I can’t do much make up at the moment, my skin is feeling rather sorry for it’s self from roaccutane and I just don’t want to make it any worse!

Now I will be going back to revision while the house is still quiet!

3 comments:

  1. cool post how long you been learning to drive for? i'm learning to drive aswell got my theory at end of month :S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started last September, then took a a break around December and started again in February with a better more reliable instructor lol I have done my theory, its not too bad but good luck with yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh right cool... i have been learining since november now haha and thanks (fingers crossed) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers