Tuesday, June 1

My Wishlist

Don't we all just wish we had endless amount of money to spend on material things! I have been eyeing a few things up lately and decided to share them with you.

First, I was checking out Boots website earlier looking for a liquid eyeliner and I saw that they now sell Pixi Cosmetics which I had seen in Youtube videos and wanted to try, but ASOS is the only place I could find that sells it.

I really want to try the Illuminating Tint and Conceal. Quite pricey, but pretty good reviews on Make Up Alley (my go to before buying products!) I am going to hold off buying this until I have sorted my skin out (which is a long, long process) but i'm getting there :)



I don't really have a liquid liner. I use to but it probably dried out. So Im going to have a look next time i'm out (hopefully sometime this week, i'm so in the shopping mood! can you tell?!) but I think i want a felt/sponge tip liner like the L'Oreal Paris Super Liner!

I saw these Revlon lipglosses when I was in Superdrug yesterday and I really want to try them. I swatched the Coral, it was gorgeous! But trying to be good, I didn't buy it. I also swatched the Lilac shade. Pretty, but not really my thing. Packaging looks something like below, I couldn't find a decent picture though :(



And last thing (even though I could think of plenty more!) are converse light. I have always been a converse kinda person i guess, and the ones i have now are wrecked from work. I want to try converse light because I think they look more delicate (for lack of a better word) I can't decided between the grey and navy though! I definetly don't want black.

So that its, let me know, what's on your wishlist? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers