Wednesday, May 26

When I start blogging, I don't want to stop..

So here is a tag I got from Victoria at Lily loves lola :)

What shoe size are you?
Size 6 UK. I feel disadvantaged when it comes to sales. 6 is such a popular size.

Where do you work?
At a plant nursery. Kind of like a warehouse for plants. This is only temporary and part time are I am still at college.

Favourite piece of clothing you own?
Probably my shorts at the moment. Maybe I will do an outfit of the day next time i wear them so you can see them. Just black shorts but i really like shorts at the moment.

Your favourite blog?
So many. Becca's (im bias though), Lilyloveslola, Bubblegarm always has great product reviews and photos and Hellcandymakeup was one of the first ones I started reading regularly. Ill stop now because it will get too long!

(From Google Images but Too cute!)

Do you have any pets?
Yes. I have a german shepherd named Holly. She is quite small for her breed. She is 7 but still has the energy levels of a puppy.
How many siblings do you have?
1 sister and 1 brother.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I'd say somewhere like Florida because it looks fun, but I think I would miss home.



What were you doing before this?
Reading blogs, blog post on make up storage and playing Sims 3

Your favourite food?
Pasta!

Do you have a middle name?
Yes. Kathleen :)
Your favourite websites?
I love browsing clothes websites, amazon, play.com and looking for cars. I also check this, this and this alot :) 

Who do you tag?
Becca! and anyone else who wants to do it! Link me to your post :)

1 comment:

  1. Did itttt http://thiskindamademehappy.blogspot.com/2010/05/youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Followers