Sunday, May 2

Review: Stila Eyeshadow - Cloud

I recently bought a few things from CheapSmells. A website i found when looking for make up. They sell discounted perfume and cosmetics from a range of brands. I was excited mostly over the cheap Stila and the fact they sell NYX - I'm always interested in trying different brands.

I got this one eyeshadow - Cloud - and i love it.



It's smooth, blendable and buttery almost. I could see this easily breaking if it was dropped, but it is a dream to work with. The color looks very, very neutral grey-brown in the pan but comes out as more grey, and is quite shimmery. The colour pay off is fantastic - I am impressed.
One critism i have, which wouldn't bother everyone, is that it does come in pan form. I am keeping it in the plastic case it comes in but i think i will buy a magnetic palette eventually.

This cost £3.45 (RRP £11) from cheapsmells.com. The postage can become pretty pricey if you buy a lot, but for a few things, its not so bad. This took 3 or 4 days to come, i can't remember exactly so not bad shipping and all products i bought were packaged in loads of bubble wrap, so weren't likely to break.

Have you tried Stila? Do you recommend any products from them? I definetly want to try some more :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers