Tuesday, May 18

Stila Ultamate Set

I said I wanted to try some more Stila in my last post, and i just couldn't help myself when i saw this.

This set contain illuminating tinted moisturiser, eyeshadows in Golightly, Mystic, Kitten and Wheat, lipglaze in 'Ultamate', a mini convertible colour in Peony and Major Lash Mascara in Black.



I have had this set for a couple of weeks now and I am pretty impressed. The only thing that i was disappointed with was the blue eyeshadow. The pay off is awful. I'm thinking what makes the other shadows so buttery and dreamy is the fact that they are so shimmery.

L-R Wheat, Kitten, Golightly, Mystic (boo) and Peony

Kitten is definetly a favourite of mine already, showing a very slight dent already.

When i get around to it i want to review these products in full! This probably won't happen for a while because of damn college :( but once my exams and coursework are out of the way, there will be no excuse for my lack of blog posts!

Let me know if there is anything you want a review on :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers