Saturday, September 11

04. Sunday Summary


Well well well, this week I am actually on time posting this! (even better, I am writing this in advance) this week has gone by pretty quick but I have spent a few days just fretting (is that a word?) about an interview for a full time, xmas temp vacancy at John Lewis. I am not getting my hopes up though because I didn't feel it went fantastically (I got stuck when I had to sell a Tracey Beaker lunch box to my assessor!) I should hopefully know by mid week.

just like this one!


I am getting frustrated with some jobs that I am applying for. I applied for a temp job at Boots a couple of weeks ago and I have not heard anything yet. I can't wait this long! Same for Next! I just need to know so I can apply for more jobs if needs be, although I always am anyway.

I went shopping with my sister and friend yesterday and picked up a few things. My sister kindly bought me a top from Miss Selfridge to cheer me up, so I may do a post on that.


I feel like my blog posts are getting more and more depressing each week! I am so sorry! I will try and post a few more things in between these kind of posts and include more pictures. Pictures are much more appealing to most people than words!

Have a lovely Sunday!
ox

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on finding a job, its so tough right now :( xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers