Saturday, August 7

Hello.

Two things.
1) I am a terrible blogger for my lack of updates!
2) I have no excuse for it.

I finished college on the last day of June. July has just gone by so quick, I can't even remember what I did. It is now August and job hunting has been taking up most of my time. I am not going back to college (I don't think) nor am I going to uni, so getting a job is high on my list of priorities. I don't really know what I want to do. I'm thinking of going into retail so I get to work with people as oppose to sitting at a desk or something. I really don't like sitting at desks.

Does anyone have any tips for finding a job?

Tomorrow I want to do a post on the Yaby freestyle palette, so look out for that! I just need some decent light to take pictures for you :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers