Tuesday, August 25

Products I'm Using

I felt like doing a post and after seeing this on 3 other blogs, why not?!


Shampoo & Conditioner: TIGI bed head superstar. Great for coloured hair and smells lovely.

Shower Gel: uhm, does LUSH's whoosh shower jelly count? it's all i have been using lately

Styling products: Bed head after party, v05 heat protection spray.

Body moisturiser: Buffy!!

Deodorant: Dove

Fake Tan: I don't use it!

Skincare: I have been using a bit of everything lately lol

Primer: None

Foundation: Gosh exceptional wear? i cant remember the exact name! oops.

Foundation brush: either my gosh duo fiber brush or my fingers!

Concealer: I don't use concealer much, i cant never get it to stay :(

Powder: Rimmel stay matte

Blusher: Smashbox

Bronzer: Smashbox again! the softlights starburst i think it's called. Gives a lovely glowy sheen :)

Highlighter: Sometimes use the other half of my smashbox blusher, not always.

Eyeshadow base: Too faced shadow insurance.

Eyeshadows: Anything i feel like really!

Eyeliner: urban decay 24/7 liner in zero

Curler: Don't use one.

Mascara: Still using maybelline lash stiletto! I need a new mascara badlyyy

Lipstick: Don't really use lipstick much!

Lipgloss: Don't really use lipgloss to often either! I'm addicted to lipbalm and need to apply that a lot

Nail Colour: Currently sporting Barry M's cobalt blue! Very, very nice blue! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers